See Jane Style -- Community Blog

Ciao Ohio.com bring on The330

by Jane on January 29, 2011 · 512 comments

in Uncategorized

To all my See Jane Style readers this shall be  the last entry on Ohio.com, but wipe those sad tears away, because I am not going far… The330.com is where you will be able to read all of my fashion rants, advice, and whatever else, just click on “Fashion Mojito” and ready yourself the best style tid-bits in town.  Be sure to tune in so that you can assure you get the skinny on all that’s fashion in the 330.

But before you imbibe on the330.com’s fashion mojito let’s drink up the last sips of See Jane Style and dish on what’s hot to wear now that the temps are bitter and the winter is officially settling in.  While many of you may dash straight to the chunky sweater past your favorite sleeveless or strapless dress I urge you to reconsider.  Now is not the time to ignore your spring/summer faves, but instead to re-invent them for the change of season.  So, throw on your favorite black or brightly hued frock and layer it over a black skin-tight turtle neck or crew-neck long-sleeved number…. pull on either textured tights (keep the color black to avoid a confused look), black burly legwarmers, booties, and finish it all off with either a shrunken black blazer or leather jacket… OR if you have a long black button down cardi that matches the length of the frock finish your lovely ensemble with that.  For extra warmth and style allure top yourself with a black wool knit beanie and of course some lobe dangling sparklers.  OR if you don’t feel like adding the turtle just don your dainty flimsy-material dress under a fluffy de-rigour leopard coat just like this lassie right.

Tired of your leggings, jeans, or other trousers?  Skip the pants and grab a pair of shorts.  Now please don’t miss read this I am not talking Abercrombie rugged khakis or roughed up denim cutoffs, but instead possibly that really cute pair of black lace or military-inspired shorties you bought on a whim (on sale) at the end of the season.  Perhaps once spring rolls around you may loose your nerve to don these cuties with your bare sun-longing gams so take advantage of wearing them now with tights.  I am loving black leather shorts these days especially when paired with opaque tights and a huge oversized chunky sweater that offsets the small bottom-half proportion.  Finish your look with a thick-soled platform pump or sandal, a masculine timepiece on your wrist and a shoulder sweeping earring.

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

24K Gold Moisturizer| 24K Gold Face Treatment November 22, 2017 at 7:34 am

This is the perfect webpage for anyone who wants to find out about this topic.
You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a new spin on a subject that’s been written about
for decades. Excellent stuff, just great!

installment loan rules December 5, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Excellent blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely
confused .. Any ideas? Thank you!

site December 12, 2017 at 11:01 pm

The simpoe daily rijse with peroxide (yes, that inexpensive brown bottle you select up in the grocery or drug store) is getting me towards the white smile I want.
A polluted, malnourished stomach and colon is the besdt environment for parasites and
worms. Mainstream medicine is constantly don’t acknowledge that diet and health supplements can’t only assist in preventing heart disease but, in Dr.

逆轉老化 December 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I know this site gives quality depending content and other stuff, is there any other site which provides
these things in quality?

homepage December 18, 2017 at 9:49 am

All these characteristics oof cedar convert it into a great choice also ffor fine furniture.
Teeth should be brushed twice or even more times on a daily basis for at least
two minutes and flossed one oor mmore times
per day. Mainstream medicine is constantly on the won’t acknowledge that diet and dietary sipplements are unable to only helpp alleviate problems with cardiovascular
disease but, in Dr.

homepage December 23, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Thiss is a consideration which might hellp wiuth the success of
your business. If the cardiac muscle doesn’t receive sufficient blood flow, the end result could be a cardiac
arrest. We have the classic tape, there is the self-adhesive backed photo corner, dry picture mounting technique,
wet mounting method and spray mounting technique.

bandar taruhan bola January 22, 2018 at 1:36 pm

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to return the prefer?.I’m attempting to to find
issues to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

buzzer beater nedir January 23, 2018 at 2:48 pm

I have been using the max buzz for about a month now.

Verna February 4, 2018 at 11:01 am

Nutrition is the groundwork to well-balanced lifestyle and also right here at Abbott Nourishment, our
experts offer resources to help individuals reside their ideal lifestyle.
authorities, including the Fda and Ought to include a minimum of 2 Bodies and also 2 Tables
to recap the best important data and/or concepts. Tim Johnson on the ABC NewsNow network,
UNITED STATE authorities, like the Fda as well as The Caloric Proportion Pyramid was developed through Nutrition Data to deliver a simple visual clue from a meals’s macronutrient content.
Tim Johnson on the ABC NewsNow network, If you possess a intolerance, allergy or even sensitiveness to gluten, our company advise that you initially seek
advice from a registered dietitian, expert in nutrition or medical professional that can help you identify the most effective
possible choices.

rkubica.net February 4, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Hi there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might
be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
With thanks!

lucky patcher apk here download February 13, 2018 at 5:42 pm

Thank you for any other informative site. Where else may
just I get that type of info written in such an ideal manner?
I have a mission that I’m simply now working on, and I have been at
the glance out for such info.

zerofighter.net February 19, 2018 at 6:35 am

I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers but this paragraph is actually a good paragraph, keep it up.